1.5lb Mahi Mahi cut into four portions
1 bell pepper diced
2 Roma Tomatoes seeded and diced
1/2 English Cucumber seeded and diced
2 jalapeño peppers seeded and diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1 bunch chopped cilantro
Light Olive Oil and white wine vinegar
1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into spears
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Mix together, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and cilantro.
2. Add a splash of oil and vinegar. Season to taste.
3. Heat BBQ to med heat, liberally oil the grill and the mahi-mahi. Season the mahi.
4. Place mahi on grill flesh side down.
5. At approximately 4 minutes, flip the mahi using a flexible spatula and put the pineapple on the grill. Grill for another 4 minutes.
6. Serve mahi-mahi atop the grilled pineapple, garnish with salsa, and enjoy!