1lb lobster meat (use our frozen raw lobster for best results), cut into 1cm pieces if using claw and knuckle or tail meat
1/4c. brandy (flambe)
1 bunch of fresh tarragon, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 head of your favourite lettuce, chopped
8 COBS dinner rolls
1. Sauté lobster meat in a pan until firm.
2. Remove lobster from the pan and deglaze the pan with brandy.
3. Burn off the alcohol in the brandy (careful of your eyebrows).
4. Add brandy, mayo, tarragon, salt and pepper to lobster and mix.
5. Cut dinner rolls in half lengthwise like a hotdog bun and butter.
6. Toast rolls either in a pan or on the grill to crisp the edges.
7. Put lettuce in the buns and distribute lobster mixture evenly.