3 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion diced
3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1/2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
1/2 tsp fresh chopped thyme
1 tbsp anchovy paste or 6 rough chopped anchovy fillets
1.5c course bread crumbs
6 1lb Sea Bream
1. In sauté pan heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and sweat onions until translucent.
2. Remove from heat and mix in egg, parsley, rosemary, thyme, anchovies and season with pepper – reserve in a bowl.
3. Add remaining oil to the pan and toast the remaining bread crumbs until golden brown.
4. Score the flesh of the Sea Bream on a diagonal two or three times on each side, stuff the cavity with the mixture reserved in the bowl and use a toothpick or skewer to hold it shut.
5. Liberally oil the fish and grill.
6. Heat the grill to about 350 fahrenheit and turn it down to the lowest setting.
7. Place the fish so they are evenly spaced on the grill and close the lid.
8. Cook for approximately 25 minutes with the lid closed, flipping the fish once.