Serves 2, 60 minutes
1 lb arctic char
2 tbsp Bonefish Silk Road seasoning
1⁄4 cup dry quinoa
1 radish, thinly sliced
1 cup baby bok choy
1 cup kale, stems discarded
2 tbsp Bonefish Red Wine Vinaigrette
1⁄2 avocado, sliced
1⁄4 cup toasted chickpeas
Sprouts for garnish (daikon radish, alfalfa, etc.)
1. Using a paper towel, remove excess moisture from fish. Combine oil and Silk Road seasoning and coat fillets. Set aside 15 minutes.
2. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
3. In a pan, set to medium-high heat, place seasoned fish, skin-side down and cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Set aside.
4. Blanche baby boy choy by cooking in boiling water for 30 seconds and then placing in an ice bath to stop cooking.
5. Toss Kale with vinaigrette until well coated.
6. Assemble salad: dressed kale, quinoa, avocado, radishes, baby bok choy, toasted chickpeas and top with fish. Garnish using daikon radish sprouts or alfalfa sprouts.